Saturday, July 23, 2011

Super Awesome Taipei Pet Expo 2011!!

This is one of the most exciting event happening throughout my entire project! The once in a year Taipei 2011 Pets Expo! Get ready for lots and lots of photos!!

It's located at Nangang Exhibition Hall. This will be a 4 days event where for once you get to see animals everywhere!!!

Especially cute ones like these~

Yes I do mean everywhere!

Seven of us EP will be helping Aunty Liu at her booth doing charity sells that will use the money to help the strays.

Of course when huge events like these take place, there must have a grant opening ceremony!

with lots of reporters!

And super cool high tech crystal ball that projects the animal expo Chinese characters on it!

Everyone brought their pets

Really happy being able to be part of this wonderful event because I have never seen such gigantic animal expo in my life before.

This one particular dog who got shaved and colored and the same time! Hrm~ I'm not sure how to comment on this but it's my first time to have ever come across anything like this!!

 They even have professional chef to feed them~ I feel dogs here lives a so so so much better live that humans!

Usually we have babies on stroller.
But in Taipei they have strollers for their PETs! I was WOW~ing~ my way the first time I saw this.

Not just 1 or 2 but hundreds of them!


Stroller for doggies can you imagine that? Will that make doggies lazier to walk eventually?

I found Swarovski product there too. BEHOLD Pooparazzi! This super elegant Swarovski product is designed for you to collect your dog POOP elegantly! Zzzz

Doggies can have their personal SPA too.

Their outfit, this is considered the more 'normal' ones for me.

There were all types of promotion to get customer's attention. Some use costume~

Some use pretty girls+costume+free stuff. I think this is the most efficient ones! haha...especially the free stuffs. Everyone wants it! Even I got some...because free stuff just come raining down when I walked pass~ haha~


More pets~

They even sell pets dryer!! Not sure what's the difference between the human ones. Hrmmm~

This is one of the many that I really really like!

All of us together with 2 other awesome volunteers from Pu Tai Senior High School. They were really helpful promoting all our stuffs!

There were a lot of performances, competition going on too at the back. It's so interesting to witness this.

So interesting to watch that even other dogs were enjoying it~

I know you will see all kinds of pet in a pets expo...but this one just blow my mind away!

Piggies on strollers! Unbelievable...for those Malaysian who is reading this...can you imagine what will happen if we start doing this?? *STOP IMAGINATION*

I understand when there is times owner just want their dog to look unique...thought the same breed...so what will be the solution to that?...color them!

There's also dyeing competition which looks like a coloring competition to me! It's really crazy...I'm not so sure the doggies were very reluctant to be dyed so color full.

Of course when there's dogs there bound to have cats somewhere. These are some of the big fat cats in the expo! Big fat cats always likes to sleep sleep sleep.

Kitties sleeping position are always the cutest!! Some of them just hugging each other like best buddies.

More kitties~

More doggies on strollers~ there's even one connected to the bicycle! The owner just cycle it around and cycle it back home *I think*.

Really amazing seeing how most Taiwanese treating their pet as one of their family.

There's one particular funny looking dog *bottom left* form the picture above. I can't even see it's eyes, not very sure how it walk straight~

This ones know how to make happy and angry facial expression listening to his owner's command. Really cool!

This one is literally trying to be cool~

This reminds me a lot of Pussy Cat from the film Shrek‏! right right right???

Pussy Cat from Shrek

Coming back to our own booth. Everything went pretty well too! We even manage to get some of our cute kitties adopted =)

more cute, weird looking doggies and bunny *2nd top left*! The dog *top right* doesn't really look so willing being tied up like that =_='''

There's also people who have snake as pet. It's really cool..but Aunty Liu can't stand it! haha~

This is another dogs which I like a lot! huge and fluffy =)

one of the Golden Retrievers with many tricks including balancing an orange on it's forehead. Cool? I'm pretty sure my dog snoopy, balu or JJ can't do that because before they coul....they will eat up the orange first!!

Will you marry me? *doggy shy*

There's one with pampers on too! I will rather die than to wear that on public...naked still!

Lizard pet! *like*

Last day of the expo came so fast without us noticing it. Meet Ada *top left* another volunteer from Taipei Municipal Yucheng Senior High School. Also one of the 'Love Mama' *bottom middle* who brought the kittens for adoption.

Some of the AISECERs came visit too!

We went to Raohe Street Night Market for dinner and some awesome big bowl of MANGO ICE!

Bato was very economize when spending his money. But when he saw this game..immediately plays it without hesitation! haha~ Guess it's pretty fun for him =) 

1 comment:

  1. Jovian, a very well prepared blog, well written and especially the many photos and of course I like it too, wouldn't miss anything for it and maybe you ought share it with more people or all friends on facebook

    ReplyDelete