Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 1~ Touch down


Hi readers! Thanks for visiting my not so well written blog. Cause I'm not much of a blogger or should I say not a blogger at all~ lols. Main reason maybe too lazy...lols


So please do forgive me if it's not as interesting.

But still...have to post something for my both MYR & TWD TN manager to see =) *touched 吗?*


I'm not much of a writer so I'll let most of the pictures do the 'talking'~ good?


Here goes!


For my transit I have to fly to KK from Kuching *midnight flight* then from KK to Taipei early morning 6am.

I have a planned perfectly to reach there and sleep...then wake up, drop luggage and board the plane..or so i thought. Just moments after I reach KK they did this.



The fogging~ like some alien movie and some creature gonna come crawling out from the mist~


so we have to all wait outside...for nearly 2 hours~Zzzz



more smoke coming~



huge airport! lots of 747~

have to fill up this form at the immigration point.


they even provide you with specs if you forgot to bring yours!


from the left 謝佳恩 and Sylvie (my TN)

when I arrive CCLC (政治 Local Community) *yes me also don't know what's that stand for at first* AIESECers are already there waiting for me! how nice of them =) I did have some worried of the possibility of getting lost but thanks for them being so punctual everything went so smooth! ^^



then buy a bus ticket to songshan airport *place where I'm staying is somewhere there*


the bus that brought us to songsan airport

arrived at songsan airport. Sylvie calling Ben *One of the AIESECers home which I will stay for the moment until my program start* =)

here comes Ben! He walked cause it's very near =)


then we go for lunch!

from the top left Sylvie, Timmy *very funny guy!*

from the bottom right *ben, me & Peter*


then Henry*not sure if i'm spelling it right* joined us (He's EP from Singapore)


Timmy was studying for his 2pm exam *it's final exam week*

so after lunch they brought me to buy sim card....oh and also the 悠遊卡 *I though they call it yoyo card*

Sim card cost me 345
YoYo card cos me 500

yup that's my number =) you can call me if you want to treat me free meal! =P

after that they have to go back for exams and study...so Henry bring me around Taipei.


transit area lots of people~

starbucks are everywhere!

we went to 饒河夜市 to meet Serene & Madelyn for dinner

from the left Hengyi, me, Serene & Madelyn



dinner! it's pork =)



we went home by train + MRT =)

well~ that's all for my so so detail maiden trip in 台北!I think my other post shouldn't be this detail...should it? lols~

Please do let me know how may I improve my post by leaving some comments =) 谢谢光临! ^^















2 comments:

  1. Wow, nice post!
    I am Timmy, by the way. I am so flattered and shy that you mentioned me!! >///< ha ha
    It's really nice to meet you!
    Have your amazing experience in Taiwan!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tim appreciate it so much! I'm so glad to have met you! really awesome!

    Please keep in touch yea =)

    ReplyDelete