Thursday, June 23, 2011

After Day 1 =)



Continuing my blog after day 1! but of course this is not going to be such consistent post about every detail from morning wake up, brush teeth, go toilet, go sleep~kinda post! It will be basically combination of all the stuff I find interesting on throughout my stay in Taipei =)


tried the 牛肉汤面! it's awesome and at a very reasonable price! =)


me at Zhen Dong having breakfast


We visited the skating ring at Taipei Arena. I saw this 阿妈 putting on her skate shoe~ this shows how age has no boundary, we must have perseverance!

We then went to 淡水~ very beautiful place
We visited HuWei Fort

such coincidence there's a group of tourist from China and best of all with their tour guide who was there explaining all the detail history of HuWei Fort..we pretended to look around so we can eavesdrop on the 'speech'...after all it's FREE!

saw quite a lot couple taking their wedding photos there...so I also 'kepo' take some! *now you know how convenient it is to have a super zoom =P*


saw a few strays too...this one seems to be kinda high. *weird position on the left seems like the heads gone* lols


really nice for Ben's Mummy to have brought us breakfast every morning =)


something really cool~he has a piano in his very home!! how awesome it that! >> for me ^^


He got a cute little hyper active cat roaming around his home too!...猫咪 like to bite my toes!


some cool ads display for Taipei Flora Expo =)

a 360 paranormal view of 松山机场 nearby's MRT station =)


you get to see all types of people walking in and out of the MRT stations, you'll find some funny little like this one also~ ^^


Cinema at the shopping mall near taipei main station (台北车站)

so expensive to watch movie!

Lunching with Sylvie & Zhen Dong some place around 台北车站 =)


She gave me TN's number and hotel address. Then she when to fetch Michelle (Another EP from Malaysia) from airport and Me & Zhen Dong start hunting for the hotel location.

and YES we found it!!.....on the map~

but of course it's not that hard to find thanks to all the nice people in Taipei giving us direction when we asked for it

This is how the hotel looks like from the outside...first impression I was like...haaa...hotel looks like that 的吗?but at least the staffs are really polite and helpful =)

room is reasonable, clean. everything seems to be working fine =) there's free WIFI too! What more can I ask for??

we meet up some of the CCLC AIESECers for Zhen Dong's farewell. He's going back the next day already. CCLC AIESECers are so nice..they come for the gathering even though they have final exams the next day! *Zhen Dong 你有感动吗?*


some the nice Italian food we ordered. More pricy compared to the usual meal but still acceptable.

from the left Elena, Wei Ting, Annie, Zhen Dong, Henry, Me & 宛親 *let me know if I got any names mistaken*

present giving ceremony~ very sweet =)

well that's all....haha....well I guess you can label my blog as picture gallery

*I don't care! =P*

4 comments:

  1. so detailed~ keep going on:) It's so excited that you like Taipei so much, maybe more than me haha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will try my best to write more =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog =) Which uni in Msia???

    ReplyDelete