Friday, August 5, 2011

My Testimonial

Time flies and I've come to met the end of my 7 weeks of life changing experience in this awesome country filled with energy, this little island called Taiwan. For your brief information in case this is your first time reading my blog, I was working in the Animal Protection Program organized by the Life Welfare & Environment Quality Association. We were sent to attend courses and classes lectured by prestigious veterinary professors from National Taiwan University. We helped in various animal adoption campaign and even had the chance to participate in huge events like Pet Expo Taipei 2011.


Before I proceed with the rest of my testimonial. Please bear with me the thank you speech you probably always hear when artist get's their Grammy award. Well this is like my moment in life where I got my exchange 'award' =)  I would like to say a huge thank you first to my parents for supporting every decision I've made. My wonderful parents who trusted my choices in life and supported me.

and Angel =)
and AIESEC UTM, CCLC for giving me this opportunity turning my exchange dream into a reality! & of course Life Welfare & Environment Quality Association, especially to Aunty Liu *劉妈妈* for taking so good care of us and sharing with us so much of her priceless experience in life.

Many others which I can't name every single ones, please know from the bottom of my heart I am truly thankful to you, for always being there for me, for leaning a helping hand, wise advice, thoughtful concern, laughing moments and so much more. All these tiny details that counts which adds up to my entire exchange in Taiwan a life time memories I will forever cherish.

One of those best moments!
I've learned so much from Aunty Liu. The way she look at all life forms on earth. How she devoted her life without regrets nor hesitation strive towards realizing her dreams in making the world a better place. It might sounds impossible for a lady her age, but she never doubt her purpose in life that can eventually make a different one day. With just a simply sincere smile on her face, she just do what she things right and do it wholeheartedly. When no one supported her she still persevere, even if she fell she'll climb up again. I have never seen a 70 years old lady who can maintain this heart of a teenage spirit with so much energy, so much color in life. 
You can always see Aunty Liu in red top, white bottom and a cheerful smile. Her trademark =)
She taught us to respect all things with life, the animals, the plants...mother nature. Not to destruct nature's balance as we might cause the butterfly effect. I've learnt a great sense of tolerate and perseverance from her, to put on a sincere smile towards others. Accepting others criticism and improve ourselves for the better. She organize this project gathering all of us from so many different countries with a simply initiative for us to learn from her experience, uniting us and to plant this seed in our country spreading this movement in making a different to our society. She challenge us to start making a change, initiate the ripple effect! She really inspired me to step up and strive towards my dreams. Thank you Aunty Liu for showing us so much LOVE.


I would like to end this post with this hybrid picture combined with some of the many pictures I took during my exchange in Taiwan. All the amazing people that made the experience most memorable. I might have missed out a few by accident because there's too much photos! But you are all in my heart =)

PS: This is NOT the last post of this blog of course =P I still have tons of photos and travel experiences to share which I have yet posted because you can't expect me to spend all my time blogging in Taiwan right? =P Since I'm hone now,  STAY TUNE for more!

1 comment:

  1. Indeed you have had a very fruitful exchange in Taiwan and we as parents are happy for you and of course we do enjoy your very interesting blog and the many wonderful photos and last but not least Your Testimonial, very well written too. To you, Jovian ...keep it up and all the best in whatever thing you do and do it well and we will always be with you whatever is your choice.

    We Love You and God Bless from Mum & Dad

    ReplyDelete